Construction and Other Development Works
- Construction of New Hostel
- Construction of Staff-Quarters
- Construction of a Lecture Hall
- Construction of Dining Hall
- Computer Center Foundation
- Construction of the Hospital
- Construction of Guest-House
- Research Foundation for Prophet’s System of Medicine
- Technical Institute and Teachers Training Center
In view of the ever-increasing number of students seeking admission at Jamia, the present building of Jamia is becoming inadequate. To fulfill this urgent need of Jamia 15 acres of land has been purchased at Mitmita, Kashifabad. On this land, a grand edifice befitting for the Jamia is going to be constructed. To Execute this master-plan the services of an expert architect have been made available. According to the design drawn by the architect the estimate for the construction of the proposed building and for executing other plans, there is an estimate of crores of rupees.
Recently completed project:
(1) Two slabs of new kitchen building in the southern part of the campus have been successfully completed, thus the construction of the new kitchen building is in final stage.
(2) Also, the construction of new water filter plant was also completed for Jamia Mosque.
(3) A well was dug on the northern side of the Jamia Masjid premises, which has a capacity of about 100,000 Ltrs of water per hour, which is enough to meet all the needs of the Jamia Mosque and the Jamia.
(4) New RCC building of Madrasa Ayesha Mujeeb Colony has been completed.
(5) The ablution unit of the Jamia Mosque was built in a modern style.