JAMIA ISLAMIA KASHIF-UL-ULOOM
The Foundation of Jamia Islamia Kashiful-Uloom Aurangabad.
Jamia Islamia Kashiful Uloom, a residential madrasa imparting quality Islamic theological education producing hundreds of graduates ever year. This institute is affiliated to the Islamic theological university Nadwatul-Ulama at Lucknow (U.P), one of the two unique institutes in the whole of Asia.
It was established by Maulana Mohd. Sayeed Khan on 10 Shawwal 1378 (19 April 1959), now completing more then 60 years of dedicated and devoted services to the Muslim Community by way of imparting high caliber Islamic as well as modern education including computer and other contemporary disciplines.
The locate of the Jamia Islamia Kashiful Uloom is Jama Masjid situated at Aurangabad, the central town of the Marathwada region of Maharashtra state, Mumbai lies at a distance of 400 kms.
Aurangabad is a historical city. the credit of its development goes to its founder Mailk Amber and the last great Moghul emperor Aurangzeb. Aurangabad is a city of international importance as world famous monuments of Ellora sculptures and Ajanta caves and frescoes lie in its vicinity.
The Jamia had enjoyed the patronage of late Maulana
Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi, who was one of the greatest Islamic scholars in
the contemporary world.
- I Pray to Allah that may Jamia Islamia Kashiful Uloom make tremendous progress in its real aims and objectives and also in the circle of religious education and it may become the central institute of religious teaching and a university for theological studies of the Deccan and Maharashtra.
(Maulana Abul Hasan Ali Hasani Nadvi)
After his demise his able and worthily successor Maulana Rabey Hasani Nadvi, Rector of Nadwa and President All India Muslim Personal Law Board has bestowed his patronage on the Jamia Islamia Kashiful-Uloom Aurangabad.
Now, Maulana Abdul Waheed Haleemi Nadvi along with his companions has been looking after this institute under the patronage of Maulana Rabey Hasani Nadvi.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Jamia Islamia Kashiful Uloom aims:
- To provide such Ulama Who are not only aware of the needs and dictates of the present age but also possess religious acumen, insight and Islamic comprehension.
- To develop among the students attributes of tolerance, sacrifice, sense of responsibility and zeal to act upon the teaching of the Holy Quran and the traditions of the Prophet Mohammad PBUH.
- To keep the students abreast of the non-Islamic movements which conflicts with Islam and preparing them to counter such movements rationally.
- To inspire among the students the true spirit of Islam and missionary zeal along with the pursuit of their studies.
- To shape the students in such a mound that they develop universality and instead of falling prey to inferiority complex, impress and influence others.
- To inculcate among the students proficiency to write and speak Urdu, Arabic, English and local language also.
- To prepare such Huffaz (Committing Quran to memory) who can meet the need of the hour.
- Cautioning the Muslim Society to be on its guards against the harms of non-Islamic beliefs, customs, traditions, polytheism, superstitions and raising a pious and righteous community according to the tents of Islam.
- To Write and compiling enlightening books and treatises on the current problems in the light of Islam.
- To inculcate among the masses the fundamental teachings of Islam through Islamic literature.
- To disseminate the eternal message of Islam through translation in various languages.
- To run schools in different parts of the religion to impart Islamic theology to the Muslim Students.
- To run night schools with Islamic curriculum for adults.